Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Great Week And Great Plans Ahead

Things have been very upbeat this week at work and home. We're slowly but surely getting things done around the house and preparing for the new baby due in April. Carly is pumped up about it and I hope she keeps her enthusiasm as the big sis.

Work is going great also. I'm working on a large project to convert 2 older labs to Google Chrome, if we can get the details worked out. I'm seeing everything fall in to place and am enjoying the planning side of it.

I've been meeting a group of guys every Wednesday morning from my Sunday School at Roosters at 6:30am for fellowship time. I've enjoyed being able to get together with these Godly men to swap stories.

Wednesdays are pretty busy with that at 6:30am and then wrapping up the day with a 5 or 10 miler with some different guys. I'm training for a half-marathon coming up this weekend in Winder, GA called The Thrill in the Hills. I'm hoping this xterra race won't kill me. I'll also get to spend some time with my sis-in-law and bro-in-law. I'm looking forward to it. The weekend after that is the Snickers marathon here in Albany. I haven't decided if I'll do the half or just volunteer.

No comments: